ATTRACT INVESTOR INTEREST WITH
A SOLID DATA STRATEGY
Data strategy is a cornerstone of business viability in health technology. How you solidify and communicate a comprehensive data strategy can help you realize growth, generate revenue, and create investor interest.
The Healthcare Device and Data Meetup returns in 2021 with a timely, relevant discussion on the gold rush taking place for health tech companies that are turning operational, financial, and clinical data into actionable insights and improved outcomes.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CT
The viability of any health tech company rests on a solid data strategy – with a focus on interoperability and sources and uses of data. Yet investors and companies alike may be overwhelmed by the buzz created in part by COVID and the new CMS/ONC interoperability rules.
For health tech companies, learn what it takes to realize the full value of data exchange and extraction to attract investor interest and optimize growth.
For investors, get up to speed on the complexities and opportunities afforded by interoperability in order to make better informed decisions before investing in a promising health tech company.
In this virtual meetup, a panel of healthcare investment experts will address:
- How is health tech data (operational, financial, and clinical) unique?
- What are key issues in understanding data types, sources, uses, and exchange?
- How can health tech companies best protect data privacy?
- What is driving investor interest in your health tech data strategy?
- How can companies extract the full value of data to drive revenue, generate profit and attract investor interest?
Dennis McWilliams Venture Partner at Santé Ventures | Life Science Entrepreneur
Harris Rose, MD Principal | Chief Medical Officer, SpringTide Capital Management
James Tannahill Data-driven Investments / Early Stage Capital
Bob Teague, MD Chief Medical Officer, Green Room Technologies
Moderated by Dan Greenfield